Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Direct TV & Exede bundle is NOT working.

Default Direct TV & Exede bundle is NOT working.

I signed up in July for the Direct TV & Exede bundle and my $10 credit a month is NOT coming off. It didn't come off on the first bill and now the 2nd one is due and it's not on there either.. HELP?

Have you called DirecTv to discuss this issue? Since you ordered it from them, that is where you need to start.

omgzitsmiranda,

I would suggest contacting DTV. The combo offer of $10.00 off a month would come off of the DTV side of the billing, you will not see that amount come off of the ViaSat side of the bill.

This is what I don't understand.. I've talked to DTV [they claim it's Exede's deal not theirs]
    I talked to Exede, they don't think it's their deal either.
    On the website it says $10 off your EXEDE bill.. why wouldn't it say Direct TV?

If you were to have gotten the Directv/Exede bundle offer through Directv, they are the one's to provide you with a discount of $10.00 for 12 months.

Let's say you called Exede and purchased Directv through us when getting Exede, then you would get the discount of $10.00 for 12 months with us directly.

Since you initiated the sale of services with DTV, as Exede Lizz informed, they provide the discount. I would continue to call and talk to them until they resolve this for you. Let us know if we can further assist you. Thanks.

I'm new to Exede and my experience so far has been phenomenal. This thread is of interest to me as I signed up for the same deal through exede directly. The info for the deal can be seen here: http://www.exede.com/internet-packag...v-bundle-offer.

I don't mean to intrude, the thread just grabbed my attention.
    Last edited by Exede Zac; 08-15-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Customer needed edit

*phenomenal need to use spell check more often...

Quote Originally Posted by techtony View Post
    *phenomenal need to use spell check more often...
    I've corrected that for you!

Thanks for your feedback! We are really happy that your experience has been phenomenal as we like to hear it! Let us know if you ever need our assistance, we're listening...

Quote Originally Posted by Exede Zac View Post
    I've corrected that for you!

Thanks for your feedback! We are really happy that your experience has been phenomenal as we like to hear it! Let us know if you ever need our assistance, we're listening...
    I bundled through Exede for both. So I guess I get to call again and again and again.

omgzitsmiranda,

Please send me a PM with your name and phone number. I can look into your account and let you know for sure, where the discount needs to be applied. Thanks!