Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New Excede Customer Can't Login

  1. Question New Excede Customer Can't Login

    My installer did not give me an email or password so I can sign in to my online account yesterday. HELP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, TN
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bamboochik View Post
    My installer did not give me an email or password so I can sign in to my online account yesterday. HELP
    The installer should have left you with some paperwork that has a user ID and temporary password (It is usually the phone number on the account.) When you go to www.wildblue.net you will see a link that says "Click here to set up your account, including new e-mail addresses. I hope this helps. Good luck.

  3. Angry Nope

    Tried the phone number for password but didn't work so I'll have to call today. the installer was too busy watching a U-Tube. I even asked him if there was anything else I needed to know when I handed him the check!

  4. #4

    Default I can help!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamboochik View Post
    Tried the phone number for password but didn't work so I'll have to call today. the installer was too busy watching a U-Tube. I even asked him if there was anything else I needed to know when I handed him the check!
    Hey bamboochik, I can call you with the information that you need to get logged in and get your email account set up. Send me a PM here with your phone number and a good time to call you today.

  5. Default

    Thanks to everyone for your assistance. I called this AM and am all setup. Now If I can just get the Optimizer issue straightened out I will be happy as a clam. :-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, TN
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bamboochik View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your assistance. I called this AM and am all setup. Now If I can just get the Optimizer issue straightened out I will be happy as a clam. :-)
    Do not download the optimizer. It is not for Exede.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •