Thread: do not get wildblue!!!!

Default do not get wildblue!!!!

i have been over and over with long phone waits and online just for them to send me somewhere else, they do not hold their contracts and they breech them and expect you to still pay.. i can not even get on king.com which has nothing to do with online gaming, but they do not have online gaming either, i want a lawyer, i was directed in a wrong way just to get this internet service to be lied to...

Quote Originally Posted by tconner View Post
    i have been over and over with long phone waits and online just for them to send me somewhere else, they do not hold their contracts and they breech them and expect you to still pay.. i can not even get on king.com which has nothing to do with online gaming, but they do not have online gaming either, i want a lawyer, i was directed in a wrong way just to get this internet service to be lied to...
    Did you get your service directly from Wildblue when you ordered or from a reseller of the service. How long have you had the service installed and in use?
    Forum Moderator (not an employee of Wildblue)

.. i can not even get on king.com...
    Works fine here on Exede
    WB-1: 163 Riverside, CA Gateway: Denver AcceleNet Server

Default RE: do not get wildblue!!!!

... with long phone waits ...
    I have to agree that the phone support wait times, least for me, have always been horrible. I used the Chat Support feature the other day and my issue was resolved in an extremely fast manner. I was very impressed with the Chat Support.

... i can not even get on king.com which has nothing to do with online gaming ...
    I tried king.com before I even finished reading your post and the website loaded very quick and without any problems.

... i was directed in a wrong way just to get this internet service to be lied to ...
    Did you do any reading about the service before you ordered it? Everything this ISP provides, or does not provide, are clearly written for anyone to view. I just can't imagine you were forced to sign up. But maybe I am wrong and you did have a couple of big guys forcing you to sign up or they would take a baseball bat to your knees or something like that.

tconner, what exactly is your issue with the service? Slow speed? Can't connect? Bad install? Something else? The only thing you mention specifically is online gaming. Please be more specific. We'd like to help you, but we need more details to be able to help. Thank you.
    Official WildBlue and Exede forum moderator
    Please note I have changed usernames to "Exede Steve", and do not use this account anymore. Thank you.

I have the Legacy Pro Pack, King.com loads fine. As for MMO games, IF you do not go over your data allowance and can deal with a ping of 1000-2000 ms (minor, constant lag) in that game, you can play.

I play Rift and it is fine except in raids when the lag is on the server end as well as my normal latency - then I have to time the cool down for skills on a watch and use the keyboard command to target next enemy as the FPS on my end is down to 2-5. I won't see the raid happen real time, but the server will respond to my keystrokes so, I can do it.