Thread: Setting up secondary e-mail address

Default Setting up secondary e-mail address

I went into account management and set up a secondary e-mail account and message came up that all was saved. I sent a test e-mail to the new secondary address but do not know how to open this mail. My mailbox shows it sent, but how do I open the mail coming to the secondary email address? I read something about registering, but don't know where that is. Any help?

Marilyn

Quote Originally Posted by MTerrell View Post
    I went into account management and set up a secondary e-mail account and message came up that all was saved. I sent a test e-mail to the new secondary address but do not know how to open this mail. My mailbox shows it sent, but how do I open the mail coming to the secondary email address? I read something about registering, but don't know where that is. Any help?

Marilyn

Do you have the secondary email account setup in your email client?

Rebel Rider

And, to use the web mail method, with your browser just surf to your primary mail account with your browser, log out of that email account, then re-log-in with your secondary email account username@wildblue.net and the password you chose.
    WB Legacy 2/12/09, 2/23/12 to Exede12-1 SB 342, Albuquerque Gateway, AcceleNet servers Denver, Dell Desktop XP-Home SP3, D-Link DIR655 Router, Dell Laptop Vista Home Basic SP2, Chrome browser .