Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm really sick of wildblue!

Default I'm really sick of wildblue!

So now your throttling customers speed even when they never went over their usage? On March 28th your FAPED me even though the closest I came to going over was 94%. On 03/27 I was at 7282MB and on 03/29 7109MB and now I'm at 6563MB. I never went over my 7500MB and yet when I go to my email I find out my speeds have been slowed down because I went over my usage on the 28th. How is that possible! I'm sick of your BS and seriously thinking about switching to Millennicom now! If you do not return my service to normal speeds and reliability we are done!

5250 would be 70% of you allotment and, that is when WB slows you down. You definitely went over that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoods View Post
    5250 would be 70% of you allotment and, that is when WB slows you down. You definitely went over that.
    don't bother to complain about the very low fap/dap levels---- the real levels
    are even lower 70% of the advertised limit; talk about dishonesty!

where are the realistic alternatives???

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoods View Post
    Uh no. They slow you down at 100%. Once you are slowed down you need to reach 70% for them to restore your speeds.
    I always sit in the 80-95% range without any FAPs

As for the OP.. Remember that the usage meter takes up to 24 hours to update. If you are going to ride in the 90% range you should find a program that monitors your usage from your computer. Otherwise you will accidentally go over your limit again.

5. Default

For WildBlue customers....
    We send an alert when you reach 80%, simply warning you that you're approaching the limit. When you reach 80%, you're still at full speed.

When you go over 100%, that is when we slow speeds....not before that.

After your speeds have been slowed, then once your 30-day rolling total of usage drops back below 70%, we restore you to full speed.

As the other poster said, there can be a delay of up to 24 hours between when any of those things happen, and when the change occurs.
    Official WildBlue and Exede forum moderator
    Please note I have changed usernames to "Exede Steve", and do not use this account anymore. Thank you.

Default You mean "UP TO" Full Speed

Quote Originally Posted by WB Steve View Post
    For WildBlue customers....
    We send an alert when you reach 80%, simply warning you that you're approaching the limit. When you reach 80%, you're still at full speed.

When you go over 100%, that is when we slow speeds....not before that.

After your speeds have been slowed, then once your 30-day rolling total of usage drops back below 70%, we restore you to full speed.

As the other poster said, there can be a delay of up to 24 hours between when any of those things happen, and when the change occurs.
    So, is another alert sent that the customer has reached the 70%?

Or how does the customer know since the usage meter doesn't work?

7. Default Usage meter

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbear View Post
    So, is another alert sent that the customer has reached the 70%?

Or how does the customer know since the usage meter doesn't work?
    The usage meter works for customers on the Legacy plans, and right now they are the only ones that can be Fapped.

Exede customers don't have a working usage meter right now, WB Steve will announce here when that goes online...

Meanwhile, Exede customers are in a grace period and will not be Fapped, (now called Dapped)...in the meantime, wait for the announcement before you shoot the messenger.
    WB Legacy 2/12/09, 2/23/12 to Exede12-1 SB 342, Albuquerque Gateway, AcceleNet servers Denver, Dell Desktop XP-Home SP3, D-Link DIR655 Router, Dell Laptop Vista Home Basic SP2, Chrome browser .

8. Default

That is not totally correct. NRTC users have not had a daily usage meter since mid-January. This is quite frustrating. It would be nice if Wildblue could do something to help the NRTC users get their daily usage meter back, but I have pretty much given up hope it will ever be back.

Quote Originally Posted by wm4bama View Post
    The usage meter works for customers on the Legacy plans, and right now they are the only ones that can be Fapped.

Exede customers don't have a working usage meter right now, WB Steve will announce here when that goes online...

Meanwhile, Exede customers are in a grace period and will not be Fapped, (now called Dapped)...in the meantime, wait for the announcement before you shoot the messenger.
    Just like a Lap Dog, my Usage meter link doesn't work now and has never worked. Click it all you want, and it doesn't go anywhere.

Default My Usage Meter Not Working

I'm a Legacy customer and my usage meter hasn't worked for the last 24 hours or so. I hate when I can't tell where I stand even though I keep myself under 70% all the time to avoid the dreaded slow down.