Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can We Order Ecede Yet

Default Can We Order Ecede Yet

Can we upgrade to excede yet? If so, how do we do it? We pay for ou service through Dish Network.

I know that I said we weren't going to upgrade, but I don't really use the iternet anymore besides checking email, shopping on ebay, and checking the news.

Dish was supposed to start selling Exede February 1. Have you called Dish?

Put in your zip code here: www.dish.com/entertainment/internet-phone/

And also here: http://www.viasatresidential.com/exede/home
    Mike
    WB1| Beam 133 | Gateway Duluth | Jan 2009

Exede12 | Beam 331 | Gateway Salt Lake City | March 2012

Yes you can upgrade. I called Dish this evening and was told I could have an installation done Friday 2/10/12 if I wanted to. I think it depends on whether your area has any available installers. I'm debating whether or not to go through with the upgrade. As a side note, I was told that the lowest package was 10GB for $49.99/month and not 7.5GB.

Yeah my parents have an install tomorrow 2-8-12 and are starting at the 49.99 rate. My mother is sooooo pi$$ed off at WildBlue but they have no other alternative. But they run a bed and breakfast and need the better speeds. My father and I have MLB.tv which we both use our iPhones to watch Phillies games. I wish I could give him half of the 250GB I get thru my Charter ISP. Bunch of WildBlue commies!

They might be better served changing their name to...
    "WildBlues"

Let me get this right.. You were an existing customer and got an upgrade? How can that be? I was told I have to wait until April or May. Was that through Dish?

Maybe because Exede beams have not opened in Missouri?
    Mike

The beam I will be on is U17DR and it was one of the first Jan. 16th so?

Have you contacted a dealer in your area to see if they are installing Exede?
    Mike

I have been a wildblue customer for just over 4 years, got it as a bundle package through Dish Network. I called Dish Tuesday the 7th of Feb and have an install for this Saturday for the exede 5 package.

The customer service rep I spoke with told me the data caps were 10GB, 15Gb and 25Gb for the 3 packages. I asked him if he was sure on those numbers, because of whats been posted here on these forums (the 7.5 and 20GB), and he assured me those were the caps. I will let you all know how it works after I get it installed. I live in Eastern Oregon so no exede 12 available here.

Quote Originally Posted by micwa View Post
    Have you contacted a dealer in your area to see if they are installing Exede?
    There used to be dealers in the state but now when I checked on their site are no dealers in Missouri....