Thread: False Advertising

Default False Advertising

I POSTED THE WILDBLUE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT I ALSO FEEL THAT WILDBLUE DOES FALSE ADVERTISING. HIGH SPEED INTERNET--GIVE ME A BREAK. ALL THESE PEOPLE WANT IS FOR YOU TO SIGN A CONTRACT FOR 2 YEARS SO THEY ARE GUARANTEED MONEY. WITHOUT A CONTRACT, WILDBLUE WOULDNT EXIST. THEY WOULD HAVE TO FILE BANKRUPT. MY INTERNET IS AS SLOW AS DIAL UP. I AM NOT KIDDING. I WILL POST THIS ON FACEBOOK AND EVERYWHERE. PEOPLE, DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, I CALLED WILDBLUE AND GOT THE RUN AROUND, DO THIS, DO THAT, NOTHING WORKS. I JUST WANT OUT........

Please don't yell. (Typing in all caps is considered yelling, if you weren't aware.)

If your WB is as slow as dial-up, there is something wrong with your installation. If your installation is new, you can get your installer to correct the issue without cost to you. You would be better served by asking for help here, vs. yelling about suckage. Many of us came here with chips on their shoulders because our service wasn't what it should be, and through this forum, we've had our issues corrected. I was about to dump WB and go back to dial-up, but the moderators came through for me to retain my business, and I ended up VERY happy with my WB, once my install was corrected.

Give it a try. Good luck.
    In the Wireless Woods of Virginia WB Customer 9/2006 - 4/2009

Emily,
    Thank you for writing. Would you consider giving us a chance to help you and correct anything that might need it?

Lisa is right, that if the service isn't working right, then something probably needs to be adjusted with the installation of your equipment. There is a warranty on the installation labor for the first 90 days, so it would be free of charge if you are still within the first 90 days.

For what it's worth, we put every advertising message under strict legal scrutiny to ensure that everything is accurate and appropriate.
    Official WildBlue and Exede forum moderator
    Please note I have changed usernames to "Exede Steve", and do not use this account anymore. Thank you.

WB James Guest

Default Red Value

I checked on Emily's modem history and its not perfect.... not to mention that she currently has a red value for her down stream signal to noise, and we aren't pulling an IP address anymore.

PMing Emily now to set up her free service call with in 90 Days.