Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I veiw my bill?

Cool How do I veiw my bill?

In the WB forum here on view bill, I'm not able to access my bill info. I enter my user name and password but it says, "wrong user name or password". I tried my wb login and the wb forum password still with no luck. Any help from customer support would be great. thanks

2. Default

Please contact Customer Care at 866/945-3258. They might need to reset your password. Thanks!
    Official WildBlue forum moderator

Actually where the heck is the bill supposed to be posted. I have never seen mine. Please tell me that.

Quote Originally Posted by daisymae View Post
    Actually where the heck is the bill supposed to be posted. I have never seen mine. Please tell me that.
    Look at the top of this forum... or click here: http://scp.servicecenter.wildblue.net/
    WB1 | Beam 101 | Seattle Gateway | Pro Pack | Previous Customer Nov 2008 - Dec 2012 | DSL since Dec 2012

5. Default

The billing system uses a different password than your email. Give us a call to get a username and password for the system. If you don't remember ever getting this information, you probably don't have it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WB Matt View Post
    The billing system uses a different password than your email. Give us a call to get a username and password for the system. If you don't remember ever getting this information, you probably don't have it.
    I just tried to view my bill & email. I used the same username & password I've had since 2005. I was able to access both. Since I've always been able to access both I never knew they were suppose to be different. Maybe in past CS has ask & I told them the same for both. I just know it works for me.
    Wildblue since Nov.2005/Exede March 2012/Apple Macbook Pro/Asus RT-N56U Router/

7. Default

I hope and pray that all of my G00gle PWs are the same, else I'm in deep doodoo. I don't know if I have the patience to go through that again - especially sober.
    Forum defenestrator and not a Wildblue employee. Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and Guns and the Truth.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amdman View Post
    I just tried to view my bill & email. I used the same username & password I've had since 2005. I was able to access both. Since I've always been able to access both I never knew they were suppose to be different. Maybe in past CS has ask & I told them the same for both. I just know it works for me.
    That's probably the case -- I think you can request the password of your choice when you set this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    I hope and pray that all of my G00gle PWs are the same, else I'm in deep doodoo. I don't know if I have the patience to go through that again - especially sober.
    All the Google services offered through WildBlue will have a common username and password. It's just the billing system that's separate (and this forum, come to think of it).

9. Default

I like to keep ALL of my accounts online passwords the same. Or else I will forget them.

When I chose the billing password, I think I may have changed the characters up a little, so I have a hard time remembering what it is and have to try several times. Luckily, it doesn't lock you out.

I read it's bad to have the same password, because if 'someone' hacks in one or guesses one, then everything is screwed. But, I use letters, numbers and @*#&#'s.

Wouldn't it be more convenient for your installer to set up your billing password and show you how to access it?
    Mike
    WB1| Beam 133 | Gateway Duluth | Jan 2009

Exede12 | Beam 331 | Gateway Salt Lake City | March 2012

Mike that is an interesting thought about the installer setting it up. I know we do show the customer where to access the info but I think I shall see about helping them set it up. I shall let you know how it goes!!